Viewfinder Magnifier Wanted

For PENTAX equipment inclusive of items and accessories directly related to PENTAX d/slrs

28 Nov '12 Wed Nov 28, 2012 20:53    
tickover
Member / f22  Member / f22
  •  

Post Viewfinder Magnifier Wanted

Hi All Looking for a Viewfinder Magnifier that will fit my K-r please [.Cataract OP problems] any help or advise much appreciated Regards Terry [tickover]

29 Nov '12 Thu Nov 29, 2012 08:30    
mannesty
Founder Member  
  •  

Post Re: Viewfinder Magnifier Wanted

This should be fine. There are other makes offering higher magnification though. I have one of these on each of my cameras.

Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

"Knowledge is knowing that a Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to use it in a fruit salad."

29 Nov '12 Thu Nov 29, 2012 09:36    
thoughton
Member / f2.8  Member / f2.8
  •  

Post Re: Viewfinder Magnifier Wanted

I use one of the KPS 1.3x ones, discussion about it here. Great addition. Lots of them on ebay.

I like the cone-shaped eyepiece too. It cuts out a lot of ambient light, is comfortable, and reduces the amount of face marks you leave on the rear LCD screen. The one minor niggle is that the lower 5mm of it slightly obscures the LCD. I've been meaning to slice that part off mine. The cone bit folds back on itself when you put the camera back into the bag.

K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 24/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, T3C-2 100/2, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6, MTO 1000/11
FlickrPhotoblogPPGNeed inspiration?

Link  QR 
Share this Printer Friendly Page  facebook   google+   linkedin   twitthis  
Show more ...

Forum Permissions - You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

pentaxslr Non-Human Visitor Terms and Conditions of Use